jueves, 13 de noviembre de 2008

Unreal Hero


Anyone can see beyond your face
Anyone can see the scares of your soul
How hard have you try to delete them?
They don’t know
They don’t understand
And this is true, you know it
All people taking you as a model
How can they pretend that they know you?
They think you are a Hero
Where are your war sins?
Where are your revenge feelings?
Where your bloody hands?
Where is all your lost?
They don’t know you, really they don’t
It’s easier to be a Hero
It’s easier to forget
All you being through
Where are your war sins?
Where are your revenge feelings?
Where your bloody hands?
Where is all your lost?
I don’t patronize you
I know you better
And, yeah, for me,
You are an Unreal Hero

3 comentarios:

Wanted dead or alive dijo...

che lok, pusiste más musica que musimundo (?) bueeee
jajaja
felicitaciones por tu blogsete
te quiero mucho

Sí, Virginia dijo...

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesa rocha con blog,
un beso grande jaja

María de las Excélciores dijo...

rooooooooooochans,no sabia que tenias blog
me agrada me agradaa,ya te pongo en bloggerfavoritos(:

-

The things I do for love.

When words became unimportant
That was when I understood
I was happy to have met you.
And somewhere in that time,
Silenty and softly, like feathers,
The snow began to fall.