viernes, 17 de abril de 2009

she used to be sitting there for hours...
she used to sit there just to talk him about everything,
about colours, nature, arts...
she used to smile when he appears on the window, whit the sun on his face...
she used to love him... did she?
that's sure.
maybe she didn't make things very well...
maybe she had mistakes.
but now that all the old times are gone she noticed that her life will never be the same,
she's waiting... she's dreaming...
all her thoughts are conentrated in him,
and she perfectly remembers his voice, his eyes, his words...
all the moves he did, all the things he said, all the afternoons they've spent together...
she remembers it all.
she can't resist to go out all nights to see the moon on the sky and think about him,
one of the latest things she told me was "you know? it's nice to know you have someone next to you, being your shoulder and lending it to you when you want to cry...
and when you loose it you don't know what to do.
I feel my mistakes will be paid with this pain, or I hope so, 'cause I can't find any other way yo carry on..."
and she stoped breathing.
Propiedad de © maar =)

No hay comentarios:

-

The things I do for love.

When words became unimportant
That was when I understood
I was happy to have met you.
And somewhere in that time,
Silenty and softly, like feathers,
The snow began to fall.