sábado, 4 de septiembre de 2010

Wake up, here I go, cram it all down my throat, stomach so full that I wish I could choke. Seven am, my head's already in a spin. Just as soon as I'm out that door, bam, hits me like a ton of those red bricks, can't dig myself out of this highest ditch. This madness, I swear sometimes I can't tell which way is up, which way is down. It's all up in my face, I need to push it away, some body push it away... so all that I can hear is a simple song.
Midday sun beating on the concrete, burning up my feet, too many cars on the street. The noise, the red, the green, it makes me wanna scream. Five o’clock knocks, bumper on, bumper on, bumper horns. Honking nobody's looking but everybody's talking. It's another day on this highway. I swear sometimes I can't tell which way is up, which way is down. It's all up in my face, I need to push it away, somebody push it away, cause all I wanna hear is a simple song.
What i'd give to turn it off, make it stop, make it stop, gotta make it stop, so all that I can hear is a simple song.

No hay comentarios:

-

The things I do for love.

When words became unimportant
That was when I understood
I was happy to have met you.
And somewhere in that time,
Silenty and softly, like feathers,
The snow began to fall.